Are You Motivated to Improve Your Time Management Skills and Get Better Results with Your Time?If you struggle to fit everything into your busy life; if you’re stuck or trapped in a schedule you can’t break free from and at the end of the day you feel like you haven’t accomplished anything; or if you believe if you work harder, somehow you’ll figure out how to find more time for your spouse, family and yourself; If you’re afraid of the day when you look back on your life and you realize you didn’t accomplish anything meaningful and now, it’s too late to realize your dreams;
If you have something important in your life you want to change and you want to speed up your success rate, then I’d like to offer you a special one-on-one Virtual Time Management Executive Coaching Time Recovery Session where we’ll work together to help you uncover ways to improve your time management skills:
● Create a crystal-clear vision for goal-setting and ultimate success so you know exactly what you want, where you’re headed and what you need to do to make it happen;
● Uncover hidden challenges and barriers that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress and productivity;
● Identify specific ways to improve your time management skills so you can save time, prioritize your goals, improve your productivity and accomplish more;
● Leave the virtual time management executive coaching session less stressed, re-energized, and inspired to take actions to finally achieve the change you want–once and for all.
Stories of executives who improved their time management skills and changed their lives after working with McKinnon & Company
● The Partner of an Investment Bank was facing a variety of personal issues that were affecting his performance at work. He was overwhelmed by a sense of irrational fear and wasn’t able to sleep due to repeated nightmares. He held deep-seated feelings of resentment toward colleagues and was addicted to negative thoughts and feelings. He was frustrated by his failed attempts to control the future. He felt responsible for his family’s happiness and was so consumed by work, that he never took time for himself. During the process of implementing time management executive coaching, we worked with him to change his mindset, to let go of things beyond his control that he couldn’t change and to develop an action plan with measurable goals to make better choices with his time and to change the things that were within his sphere of influence. We helped him relieve his stress and resulting fears and to let go of his feelings of guilt so he could take more time for his needs and create a better balance between his work and his personal life. He now experiences more success at work, better relationships with his family and colleagues and greater control over his time.
● A Human Resources Manager came to McKinnon & Company unable to focus on her work. She was under enormous stress from her job and was emotionally paralyzed by a diagnosis of cancer even though the prognosis was excellent. We worked to help this manager focus on the more positive aspects of her life and helped her transform her attitude and her life. During her time management executive coaching sessions, she learned new strategies to use her time to shift her focus, create positive intentions and to focus on one day at a time. Her health improved dramatically and so did her level of stress. She remains cancer-free and leads a healthy, productive life working in a job she enjoys.
● A Marketing Consultant and Business Owner was unable to set realistic goals and was focused on too many priorities and unproductive activities that produced minimal results. With our Triple Your Time today proprietary time management executive coaching system, we showed her how to put some simple systems in place to help her do the right things at the right times. She learned how to focus on her goals and concentrate on what she wanted to accomplish. Her stress diminished as she learned how to keep track of her time, set priorities for her personal and professional life, and use marketing systems to leverage her time and improve her business results.
● An Investment Management Executive needed to take an important exam for certification in her industry. Her workload and other priorities were not making it easy to find the time to study for the exam. Furthermore, she failed the exam once and found the information difficult to learn. We worked with her to determine her predominant learning style. During the time management executive coaching sessions, she started to apply her unique learning style to the task. The result was that she easily absorbed the material and quickly passed the exam. This made a profound difference to her career. She was promoted to a new assignment and is moving up steadily within the company.
● The Owner and Operator of a Real Estate Business was dealing with too many personal distractions and had taken her focus off her business. She was living in a state of constant stress and overwhelm, and her life was in chaos. As a result, her business was spiraling out of control. We helped her claim back her life. We taught her a process to successfully regain mental clarity, shift her focus and reduce her stress to improve her time management skills and get her personal and professional life back on track. The following year was her most prosperous year ever, despite a downturn in the real estate market and the economy.
● A University Faculty Member was suffering from a number of health issues, was feeling enormous stress and overwhelm and sought help in developing personal and professional boundaries. We helped her learn how to respect her own time. We showed her how to successfully set ground rules for her time with others and to make time for herself. With her new time management skills in hand, her stress level and health issues improved dramatically and she’s actually enjoying her work for the first time in many years.
Time Management Executive Coaching Testimonials
Take advantage of this very special, complimentary virtual time management executive coaching session to gain clarity about the steps you can take to improve your time management skills, to save time, manage change and increase your productivity. Answer these questions and click send…
1. What is your biggest issue or challenge with your time you most want to change today?
2. Have you tried to change this before?
3. What have you attempted in the past that didn’t work?
4. Why do you think it didn’t work?
5. On a scale of 0-10, how important is it for you to achieve this change today?
6. On a scale of 0-10, how committed are you to making this change?
7. Full name
9. Phone #
Check off the areas you’d most like to work on:
___Improve your time management skills and your work productivity
___Add order and structure to your day to accomplish your best work
___Eliminate interruptions and distractions
___Better manage email, priorities and urgent requests for your time
___Relieve stress or anxiety
___Find more time to enjoy life
Sign Up for your complimentary Virtual Time Management Executive Coaching Time Recovery Session to discover how you can improve your time management skills!
All Rights Reserved, McKinnon & Company, 21 Robert Rd., Marblehead, MA 01945
Support@Kathryn-McKinnon.com Time Management Skills, Virtual Time Management Executive Coaching